Misbha joined Ternan Energy as a Geotechnical Engineer in September 2021. After graduating from University College London, Misbha started her professional career with Fugro working in the offshore site investigation industry. Through this she has gained extensive offshore experience working in, and leading, data acquisition teams for a wide variety of projects including large offshore windfarms, jack-up installations, pipeline and cable routes. When back onshore she oversaw laboratory testing programmes, advanced laboratory testing techniques, geotechnical interpretation and final reporting.
Misbha brings a valuable understanding of soil mechanics to Ternan that further enhances our integrated technical team supporting both colleagues and Clients across the Renewables, Submarine Cables, and the Oil & Gas sectors.
When back onshore, Misbha enjoys traveling and the new experiences it can entail. In particular, she is very much looking forward to exploring and seeing the natural beauty of Scotland.
- Experienced interpreter of in-situ test data and performing field laboratory tests to ISO/BS standards.
- Responsible for preliminary field data deliverables e.g. spudcan penetration analysis, geotechnical logs, laboratory summaries.
- Quality control of acquired geotechnical data
- Experience processing CPTs, TCPTs, SCPTs (downhole), Thermal Needle probe data.
- Authoring engineering reports, (field, laboratory and parameter).
- Preparing test pressures and assigning laboratory tests and checking results to ensure all data is as expected.
- Overseeing laboratory test programs, responsible for liaising with both clients and the lab to ensure a smooth project workflow.
- Processing & checking Advanced Laboratory testing and finalising CPT data.
- Experience through entire site investigation lie cycle from premobilization to final laboratory deliverables, including organising and chairing offshore kick off meetings, producing offshore guidance documents and liaising in real time with offshore teams.